Some people love Caesar, and some hate him--Either way, the tiny puppies in this episode are super cute! Check out this short video about what we can learn about how a mother behaves around her new puppies.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
Caesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer, is back for his 5th season on the National Geographic Channel. He started this season off with a special about raising puppies. You can read all of his puppy tips on the special Puppy Development section on his website. Did you know that puppies are born less developed than human babies and are deaf and blind?
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)