Also check in with the New York Daily News for the whole story.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
Some dog-loving New Yorkers organized the Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl last week. The late night dog walk on the bridge raised $4,000 to help some of the 1 million dogs who lost their forever homes due to foreclosures. In addition, the nice folks at Lulu Leash are donating $3 of every leash sold between now and the end of October to the cause. Check out PupCrawl.com for details on getting your illuminated Lulu leash, and to see some great pictures from the event. They hope to make it an annual event, so if you live in NYC with your pup, think about participating next year.
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)