I have to wear a seatbelt, but 62% of dogs still ride unrestrained in the car. Only 44% of owners have an emergency plan for their pets in place if they need to evacuate because of a fire or natural disaster. Sounds like some people need to get workin' on their emergency plans. Check out the whole poll and other useful links on Petside.com.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Petside's Safety Poll
As a part of yesterday's Pet 'Net Safety Event, Petside.com released a major poll on pet safety. Among the interesting results was the revelation that 65% of women would give CPR to their dog, but only 50% of men say they would. What's up with that?! So much for "man's" best friend!
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)