Ella is a super sweet rottie that was separated from her people in a very scary car crash. She survived in the woods for two weeks before being found by a caring woman at Love Me Tender Animal Rescue. This woman could tell that Ella had some nice people taking care of her, and was determined to figure out how they were separated. Check out this video from CBS News to hear about what happened. A happy ending, I promise!
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)