Thank goodness for the Best Friends Animal Society's Search and Service program. They usually don't take dogs into the program that are under 6 months old, but 5 month old Petey was ready to get to work. Petey was making so much progress in a short time that he was picked up by a professional search and rescue organization where he is getting ready for a full time job!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Petey, workin' hard from the begining
Some dogs are content with a little play time, walk, and some quality sofa-snuggling time. Others, like Petey, need jobs!
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)