The book will be available in the UK starting October 8th, but no word on a US release date. In the meantime, you can read Watt's very interesting synopsis of the book on the intersection of fashion, culture, and canines in The Independent. Below are just a selection of photos, and you can see more here and even more here.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
Did you know that Vogue Magazine has a history of celebrating dogs? The fashion-forward magazine has profiled dogs so many times that Judith Watt has enough material to publish the new book, Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic. Watt tells us something that we all know--dogs can be a woman's best friend too!
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Costuming with your dog
- Canine CPR
- Buckle-up down under, or else!
- Dogs helping kids with reading confidence
- Training Tip Tuesday, WAIT, Sponsored by Anytime K...
- Halloween Safety
- Getting un-lost
- Rumors raise money for Scooby-Roo
- What about pet health insurance?
- Petside's Safety Poll
- Winter Hiking Safety for your Dog
- Dogs are good for your health
- Ending the clipper-crisis
- Upcoming Pet 'Net Safety Event
- Reading dogs
- Hot Dogs in Columbia
- The Wigglebutt Inn
- Season 5 of the Dog Wisperer
- Dogs teaching life lessons to teens
- Black Dog Syndrome
- Training Tip Tuesday, LEAVE IT, Sponsored by Anyti...
- Happy Birthday Bo
- The worlds new "biggest dog"
- Happy Dogs Rule Day!
- Lobbying for pet health
- Chilly beds for cool dogs
- Shelter pets rock!
- Living a long and healthy life
- Training Tip Tuesday, SHAKE/HIGH FIVE, Sponsored b...
- Brooklyn Bridge Pup Crawl
- Surviving Afghanistan & finding a new best friend
- Petey, workin' hard from the begining
- Ella keeps hope alive after car crash
- Thanks for a great September!
- Dogs In Vogue: 100 Years of Canine Chic
- ▼ October (35)