Creators said that Snuggie owners would no longer have to deal with "jealous glances" from their dog who was Snuggie-less. They are already for sale online, and will hit the stores next month. In case you were wondering, I will not be getting one.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Snuggies for dogs. Seriously.
If you stay up late you probably have seen the infomercial for the Snuggie--the blanket with sleeves. Snuggies now have a cult-like following. To capitalize on this popularity, the creators designed a Snuggie for dogs. Seriously.
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- The Scoop keeps growing!
- Four legged lifeguards
- Are you an eco-pet?
- Remembering the dogs of Katrina
- The strays of Moscow
- Jake v. pack of cougars
- What type of pet owner are you?
- What are you hiding?
- Top 10 dog-safe cars
- Saving $ at the vet
- Wear your thunderwear!
- Pack of small dogs on their way to Baltimore
- Woah, Mama!
- Flying dogs to safety
- Texas to Miami, and back again
- Rest in Peace Gibson
- Puppies Behind Bars helps inmates, veterans
- Training Tip Tuesday: FOCUS, Sponsored by Anytime ...
- Helping dogs through acupuncture
- Working dogs in NYC
- Vick: "I blame myself"....Now make it right.
- Firefighter is a hero to dogs
- The economy goes to the dogs (in a good way)
- Daizy's 10 months on the road
- Seattle makes the cut of "Top 10 Dog Cities"
- Crafting for your pooch
- US Justice Department Recognizes Best Friends
- The 26 year old dog!
- Adopt a Less Adoptable Pet Day
- Training Tip Tuesday: Barking, Sponsored by Anytim...
- Dog licks cure brain aneurysm (sort of)
- Oreo survives 6-story fall
- "Building Fido's Family Tree"
- You want me on the helicopter? No way!
- Where do dogs come from?
- The "underground railroad for dogs"
- It is what is on the inside that counts
- I am not THAT stinky
- Helping dogs with seizures
- Snuggies for dogs. Seriously.
- What being best buds is all about
- Popeye the Dog
- Training Tip Tuesday: JUMPING, Sponsored by Anytim...
- Piglets & puppies
- Beach Dogs
- Man-dog athletic teams
- Introducing Anytime K9
- Dogs at church? Why not?
- Contact lenses for pet cataracts
- A long way from home
- ▼ August (51)