Sunday, August 2, 2009

Introducing Anytime K9

It took me a while to get adopted because I was not always on my best behavior--but no one ever taught me what that meant! When my person adopted me, she hired a trainer, Tonia Woods-Wilson, founder and CEO of AnytimeK9, to help me control my enthusiasm. Tonia really knows dogs, and she is graduate of the Animal Behavior College. Just goes to show that just because a shelter dog isn't perfect, it might be because no one ever taught them the right way to behave.

I am excited to announce that Tonia and I are working together again! Tonia, my first sponsor, will be a guest contributor to the Scoop, writing a column called "Training Tip Tuesdays."

Tune in weekly for tips, or if you need some extra help and live in the DC or NYC areas, you can sign up for training with Toni personally. She does private training and classes. Be sure to tell her that Scoop sent you!

[If you are interested in sponsoring the Scoop or advertising your business, email me at Scoop@dailydogscoop.com.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive