SUP for a Pup benefit for animals in need. Donations go to A Wish for Animals, a volunteer run rescue in the Southern California area. To raise awareness this year, Standup Paddle Magazine is hosting a photo contest. Click here to check out the submissions and vote for your favorite (top dog wins a cool life vest). It looks like a fun activity for dogs of all shapes and sizes, and it is for a good cause.
Wags to my favorite four legged surfing dog, Surf Dog Ricochet, for the tip. She asks that we vote for picture #1 because the woman pictured is very active in the adaptive surfing community-an activity very close to Ricki's heart.
NEW FEATURE: Enter your email in the box on the right to get Scoop's take on the latest dog news in your inbox!
- SUP for a Pup!
- Big dogs deserve vacations too!
- Can dogs communicate with whales?
- Buddy's name should be upgraded to "Hero"
- Even Google's goats need the help of a dog
- Happy Earth Day!
- A dog for mayor?
- Do good dogs live longer?
- Are dogs Republicans or Democrats?
- Lend a paw and "Be the Change"
- Dogs on the catwalk
- Dog's nose knows drywall
- Recycling dogs fur?
- Blogging with purpose
- Get the Scoop by email!
- The travels of Antigone & the Companion
- Kaleb and the Autistic twins
- Hero by day, dog by night
- Prosthetic paw has Sully running again
- Lion cub finds a mutt mama
- Glamour Pets (April Fools Post)
- Poodle nurses baby squirrels
- ▼ April (22)