I just returned from the first ever social media conference for pet lovers: BlogPaws. While there I was able to network and learn from over 200 like-minded web folks. The amazing part is how dedicated the community is to promoting the welfare of dogs and cats in need. Check out this inspiring video that some of the conference attendees put together to show how blogging, twittering, facebooking and everything else on the web is being used to help pets. Kudos for the creative use of Glee's version of "Don't stop believin'"!!
A BIG wag to these pet media mavens for putting together this awesome video:
Frugaldougal's PawParty Team & YourDailyCute
NEW FEATURE: Enter your email in the box on the right to get Scoop's take on the latest dog news in your inbox!
- SUP for a Pup!
- Big dogs deserve vacations too!
- Can dogs communicate with whales?
- Buddy's name should be upgraded to "Hero"
- Even Google's goats need the help of a dog
- Happy Earth Day!
- A dog for mayor?
- Do good dogs live longer?
- Are dogs Republicans or Democrats?
- Lend a paw and "Be the Change"
- Dogs on the catwalk
- Dog's nose knows drywall
- Recycling dogs fur?
- Blogging with purpose
- Get the Scoop by email!
- The travels of Antigone & the Companion
- Kaleb and the Autistic twins
- Hero by day, dog by night
- Prosthetic paw has Sully running again
- Lion cub finds a mutt mama
- Glamour Pets (April Fools Post)
- Poodle nurses baby squirrels
- ▼ April (22)