pest detection dog, but after the scandal involving defective chinese drywall, John Burrows had a different idea. Snoop was sent for training at the Florida Canine Academy to specialize in chinese drywall detection. The Florida Canine Academy puts dogs through 800 hours of training necessary to become a professional stiffer for everything from bombs to money to mold. The $385 inspection provided by Snoop and burrows is cheaper than traditional inspection, and it doesn't require cutting holes in your walls. He was booked for 15 appointments as soon as he returned from training. Keep up the good nose-work Snoop!
NEW FEATURE: Enter your email in the box on the right to get Scoop's take on the latest dog news in your inbox!
- SUP for a Pup!
- Big dogs deserve vacations too!
- Can dogs communicate with whales?
- Buddy's name should be upgraded to "Hero"
- Even Google's goats need the help of a dog
- Happy Earth Day!
- A dog for mayor?
- Do good dogs live longer?
- Are dogs Republicans or Democrats?
- Lend a paw and "Be the Change"
- Dogs on the catwalk
- Dog's nose knows drywall
- Recycling dogs fur?
- Blogging with purpose
- Get the Scoop by email!
- The travels of Antigone & the Companion
- Kaleb and the Autistic twins
- Hero by day, dog by night
- Prosthetic paw has Sully running again
- Lion cub finds a mutt mama
- Glamour Pets (April Fools Post)
- Poodle nurses baby squirrels
- ▼ April (22)