If you plan on bringing a new member into your pack soon, check out these tips to keep you house safe and happy (but still fun!) for your puppy.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Puppy-proofing your home
Petside has this helpful guide for puppy-proofing every room in your house--from the living room to the laundry room, to the garage, and even your backyard! Sure, I love to have fun exploring, but it is not so fun when I get sick from eating something I am not supposed to have. I used to try to eat the plastic eyes out of my plush toys, but now my person just cuts them out before I can play with them.
Posted by Scoop at 8:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Top 10 wildlife threats
- No kibble here!
- Puppy politics
- 1,000 Strong for the Scoop!
- Do dogs have morals?
- Tuesday & Luis inspire Congressional action
- Lost for a YEAR
- Give this dog a JOB!
- 5-legged puppy no more
- The car does not need to be scary!
- Dare, another very special two legged dog!
- Saved from a 7-foot gator!
- Puppy-proofing your home
- Why do some dogs have short legs?
- Grants for Petfinder member shelters!
- First 100 dog-days with the Obamas
- Un-skewering Smokey
- A rough ride
- Molly FOUND, and news on other stolen pets
- Happy Birthday to ME!
- The saga of the 5-legged puppy
- Dog plays mom to panda cubs
- Why bark?
- Look out for the fork in the road...
- I am a dog, but I still understand you
- Bed bug detection system
- Is that a dog?
- Worse than Dogballs!*
- Pet Airways taking off!
- A new leg, a new life
- Tuesday's Tuesday story
- From home fire to forever home...
- Hide my toys, it might save your life
- Dolly's new life
- Even kids can help rescue pets!
- Walk me, please
- Big old dog, meet small new dog
- The “golden treatment” for hip dysplasia
- An elephant's best friend
- Double danger to dogs: pot brownies
- Stay safe on the 4th!
- Today Show profiles senior dogs and pit bulls
- Why dogs don't pop wheelies
- Sniffing for your health
- ▼ July (44)