On a related note, Petside.com also has an article on accessories to keep your nighttime winter walks safe. Items include reflective collars and leashes, blinking tags, and lighted fetch toys. All of these things also make great dog gifts. Hint. Hint.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Speaking of Christmas gifts...
My friends over at Petside.com have put together a list and slideshow of the top ten pet gadgets for this holiday season. Shown here is the "puppy bumper" which will prevent those sneaky little dogs from wiggling through gates and fences. Thankfully, my head is big enough that my person doesn't have to consider putting me in one of these. They also profiled a telescopic poop-scooper, so that you don't need to bend down, or even touch your dog's poop. Don't miss the "Kitt-in-a-box" which is an attachment for your desk so that your small dog or cat can lounge next to your keyboard while you type. The dog walking utility jacket contains 11 features just for your walking duty--including leash clips and a poop bag dispenser. You can find a ton more wild-but-sometimes-useful stuff at Petgadgets.com
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Even dogs go on vacation
- George, the gentle giant
- Giving our soldiers a little Faith
- Have a wagging Christmas!
- The strong spirit of Little Brown Dog
- Safety & the holidays
- Rudolph the wet-nosed dachshund
- Paw pad health in the snow
- Financial help to keep your pack together
- Best walking partners are 4-legged
- A dog, a cop, and a rabbi...
- LA's chihuahua surplus
- Speaking of Christmas gifts...
- Christmas Shopping? Don't get a puppy.
- Four legged stress relief professionals
- Puppies help with finals, but these students need ...
- Training Tip Tuesday, POOP EATERS, Sponsored by An...
- Helping Vets and saving homeless pets
- The "bump" that mattered
- Protecting the dogs that protect us
- Foster a Lonely Pet for the Holidays
- Celebrating old dogs
- Training Tip Tuesday, BOUNDARIES, Sponsored by Any...
- ▼ December (23)