In addition to being a enormous, George also has to eat a ton--110 pounds a month! When he was a pup, he slept in bed with his people, but now he has his own queen size bed. Lucky dog!
Monday, December 28, 2009
George, the gentle giant
Apparently the World's Tallest Dog is quite the coveted title. Titan took the title earlier this year, after Gibson passed away. But now George is in the running for the title. George measures 7feet 3 inches from nose to tail and over 42.625 inches at the shoulders--just barely above Titan who measures 42.25 inches at the shoulders. Both still stand below Gibson's 43 inch shoulders.
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Even dogs go on vacation
- George, the gentle giant
- Giving our soldiers a little Faith
- Have a wagging Christmas!
- The strong spirit of Little Brown Dog
- Safety & the holidays
- Rudolph the wet-nosed dachshund
- Paw pad health in the snow
- Financial help to keep your pack together
- Best walking partners are 4-legged
- A dog, a cop, and a rabbi...
- LA's chihuahua surplus
- Speaking of Christmas gifts...
- Christmas Shopping? Don't get a puppy.
- Four legged stress relief professionals
- Puppies help with finals, but these students need ...
- Training Tip Tuesday, POOP EATERS, Sponsored by An...
- Helping Vets and saving homeless pets
- The "bump" that mattered
- Protecting the dogs that protect us
- Foster a Lonely Pet for the Holidays
- Celebrating old dogs
- Training Tip Tuesday, BOUNDARIES, Sponsored by Any...
- ▼ December (23)