Also, this poll says that most people consider us dogs just as much a family member as the people in the house. I know my people always treat me like family....I even get to sleep in the bed. I didn't know how lucky I was until I learned from this poll that only a third of pets get to sleep in their people's beds! Maybe my name should have been Lucky....
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
My name is Scoop, which is not very human sounding. In fact, I think it is a verb. But according to a new AP poll, most people give their dogs people names!
Posted by Scoop at 11:15 PM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)