Sunday, June 28, 2009

Have a little Faith

This dog walks on two leg like a human! I can only jump up on my two legs when I get really excited, but this dog does it all day.

The really special thing about Faith is that she travels around the county to serve as an inspiration for those struggling to overcome adversity.

Before finding my forever home, I was left on the side of the road to fend for myself when I was just a year old. So, I thought I knew about adversity. But a dog learning to live her life happily on two legs, and sharing her spirit with struggling humans, that is inspirational.

Read about Faith's visit to Washington DC (plus video) here. See a slideshow here. Faith's people even have a website for her!


1 comment:

  1. Faith is an inspiration to all who are faced with difficulties :-)) !!

    ReplyDelete