Why are humans always so worried about color? I only see a short spectrum of color (everything looks greenish yellow to me), but it still shouldn’t matter what color your dog is. We all have a lot of love to give!!! Don’t discriminate against black dogs…they have plenty of tail wags and sloppy kisses to share. Read more about how black dogs face tough odds in shelters.
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)