Thursday, June 25, 2009
Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
Dogs like you and me help our people a lot. But some people need a professional dog to help them. I was excited to hear that this group, Freedom Dogs, is helping out soldiers returning from war and struggling with post-traumatic-stress-disorder. I bet war is scary, but coming back to a normal life is probably hard too. I am happy some great dogs are being trained to make life easier for our veterans.
Posted by Scoop at 12:35 PM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)