Saturday, June 27, 2009
If you need another reason to quit, look no further than the furball curled up next to you. Did you know that if our person smokes, it makes us dogs more likely to develop cancer? It seems obvious, because pets are stuck breathing in all that second hand smoke. A new survey showed that a third of smokers would be motivated to quit if they knew it was harming their pets. Spread the word!
Posted by Scoop at 3:20 PM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)