The worst thing that ever happened to me was a really bad splinter in one of my pads. It wasn't so bad, but my person said it was expensive. But some dogs get cancer, and that is scary! Good news though—the FDA has just approved a new cancer treatment just for us dogs!
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)