Check out this article about a crazy miniature pinscher that miraculously calms down at the ball park. Maybe we could tell other miniature pinscher people to try this?
Monday, June 29, 2009
A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
Someone has finally done it...they have found a way to get miniature pinschers to stop barking. I know that miniature pinschers were bred to be alert systems, but sometimes they seem like they just need to chill out. Give this guy an award for figuring out how to make that happen!
Posted by Scoop at 9:53 PM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Best Friends just got BETTER
- Stolen at Whole Foods (not your paycheck)
- Watch out for coyotes in Canada!
- 10 Reasons to rescue an adult dog
- A miracle worker for miniature pinschers
- I've seen worse looking dogs...
- Have a little Faith
- Insurance for the important stuff
- Smoking Stinks
- Just because I look guilty doesn't mean I did it!
- Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day
- Dogs can help soldiers struggling with PTSD
- Flying is no longer just for birds
- Microchips & Tools
- Pet Polls
- Dogs Get Cancer Too
- Dogs are colorblind, people should be too.
- Dog Yoga?
- The Dog Diet
- Commuter Dogs
- ▼ June (20)