WCSH6 shared this adorable video:
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
A cat and her...puppies?
Pam's D.O.G. House" in central Texas for some help. There were no new mama dogs that were available to help, but Beatrix the cat had just had kittens that were still nursing. One catch: Beatrix was not too fond of dogs! They tested the waters by putting just one of the pups in with the mama cat, and you know what? She mothered that pup just like her own kittens! The four pups, five kittens and the mother are all getting along perfectly well these days. To thank her for her generosity, the owner of the pups even plans to adopt Beatrix when she is ready.
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- Honoring vets of all kinds
- Pawlates will wiggle your butt into shape
- Woof to the wolves!
- Fit feds and DC's shelter dogs
- You better like me cause I'm your best friend
- Diplomatic Dachshunds
- A good dog is a good dog, regardless of breed
- Dog, meet baby
- Running for TX Governor to save pets' lives
- A cat and her...puppies?
- Inter-species parenting
- Listen up! Dogs are good listeners
- How you and your dog can help with the Gulf oil sp...
- ▼ May (13)