One of their trainers explained their natural talent: "Bulldogs have a low centre of gravity so learning to stand on the boards came very quickly and naturally for them." They each have different techniques though--Tillman loves to go fast, Lyle loves to cruise, and Rose adds tricks to her boardwork. The whole crew is traveling to the Winter Olympics next week to show off to their human counterparts--and do a little promo work for their sponsor--Natural Balance dog food. Be sure to check out the link above for video of these dogs in action.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Tillman was already a talented pooch as the world's fastest skatboarding dog. Well, what is a skateboarder to do in this weather? Snowboarding! That's right, this bulldog has moved on to mastering some new skills on the snow. His has been training with two other bulldog buddies--Lyle and Rose.
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- Rolling Dog Ranch
- Keep the faith
- Hipster dogsters
- Too much spirit? Just a dogspeak misunderstanding....
- Storm drain pups rescued
- A pair of survivors, twice over
- This dog lady's chain of hope
- Using the internet to find forever homes
- Olympians and their four-legged fans
- When barking saves lives
- Snowboarding dogs!
- Dodger's second chance
- Puppy Bowl VI this weekend!
- Kids take pledge to care for their dogs
- Vernon (Spikey) reunites with his pack!
- Baltic, the ice dog
- ▼ February (16)