After the ninja was exposed, he made a run for it. The culprit got away with a box of fancy watches, but thanks to Snickers, that was all.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Snickers v. Ninja
Never underestimate the power of a small dog's yap. This little guy, Snickers, knew something was up in the house and started barking and growling. Turns out that there was a burglar dressed as a ninja in the house. Yikes!
Posted by Scoop at 7:00 AM
- ► 2010 (131)
- Little Brown Dog
- Medical disaster planning goes to the dogs
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sammy's Muttsterpieces
- Dog ice cream, why not?
- Dog-Safe Thanksgiving Goodies!
- Nubs' long journey
- Titan tops the Guinness list as tallest dog.
- Companion animals and pain management
- Chewey goes to school
- Training Tip Tuesday, DROP IT, Sponsored by Anytim...
- Sabi the desert survivor
- Diablo, one tough dog!
- Important Update on H1N1 Flu & Pets
- Honoring four-legged veterans
- Snickers v. Ninja
- Dog park art
- Training Tip Tuesday, LOOSE LEASH, Sponsored by An...
- Belly-rubbin with the Top Dog
- Then there were ten
- God, dogs, and church attendance
- Smarter than just "sit"
- Do you have a furkid?
- Training Tip Tuesday, BE GENTLE, Sponsored by Anyt...
- Restoring Merci's faith
- ▼ November (25)